Your numbers are only as good as their accuracy.
We are seasoned experts in providing accurate finance, accounting and bookkeeping for small, e-commerce businesses.
Get the data that matters most.
We provide the key metrics that most effectively help you run your business, and do that data in a simple, concise format.
Data when you need it.
E-commerce moves quickly. Our method provides you with daily data that helps you make important business decisions in real-time.
Meet the Team
With a combined 35 years of experience, we know what it takes to provide accurate and actionable metrics that help you run your business more effectively.
Founder | Managing Partner
Clark founded FinOps Advisors with the goal of building a system to help companies use financial data to make operational change.
Partner | Financial Reporting
Dereck brings a diverse background of private, public, and GAAP expertise in accounting.
Partner | Financial Reporting
Keith’s experiences with GAAP, KPI reporting, and financial analyses enable stakeholders to make key and timely decisions.
Strategic Alignment with
After a meteoric rise in revenue in 2020, Pillow Cube began to see a material decline in Blended Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) in the first half of 2021. The largest challenge for Pillow Cube was that every marketing agency reported a favorable ROAS, yet once the numbers came in for the accounting close, the numbers did not match. FinOps Advisors was contracted in the summer of 2021 to begin reporting on critical KPI’s and assisting the internal accounting team with the close. Within the first month, it became clear that there were serious reporting issues with the marketing agencies contracted to perform on ad strategies. Since the summer of 2021 Pillow Cube has improved ROAS by 122% with the strategic help of FinOps Advisors.
Pillow Cube’s first step to making the necessary changes to become more profitable was KNOWING how its channels were performing. Pillow Cube began receiving a strategic KPI report daily and reviewing the results with the experts at FinOps. With this knowledge, Pillow Cube was able to work with FinOps to identify underperforming agencies and divert resources to the channels and agencies that perform at the highest level. The daily KPI report allows the organization’s leaders to see their organization’s Daily, Monthly, and Yearly performance and compare it to their desired benchmarks in a matter of seconds.
Month to Month – No long-term obligation
Accounting ServicesOptional hourly rates for cleanup and discovery.
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Monthly Financial statements
- Management of Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable is available at an additional hourly fee of $50/hr.
Key Performance Indicators* Includes Accounting Services
- KPI assessment and identification
- Daily Reporting – Streamlined one-page daily report including Sales, COGs, KPI’s
- Benchmark selection, identification, monitoring, and analysis.
- Feedback from FinOps finance experts who have data and analysis across a portfolio of E-Commerce companies.
Budgeting | Financial Planning & Analysis | Fractional CFO* Includes Accounting and KPI services
- Cash Flow Management – Managing financial liquidity and avoiding cash flow issues
- Budgeting and Financial Planning – Establishing financial goals and plans that align with a long-term strategy
- Access to fractional CFO – to provide strategic analysis of KPI performance.
- Budget vs Actual reporting – in conjunction with the Accounting team.